TIPS FOR A SAFE PEDICURE:
- Clean tools should be used each time. These may be in liquid sterilization or in a sterilized pack. The sterilized pack must have an arrow color change that means it was actually sterilized – not just thrown in the bag and sealed.
- The whirlpool foot baths must be disinfected between clients with medical grade cleansers.
- Files and buffing pads are one-time use only.
- For the safest results, bring your own polish.
- If you suspect you have a toenail fungus, you should seek consultation immediately. Fungus will never go away on its own, and the longer it has been in the nail, the more difficult it will be to treat.
NOW OFFERING KERYFLEX NAIL RESTORATION!
- This service is available in medical facilites only. If your toenail is thick, discolored, or partially missing, this product is for you.
- A new nail is applied over your existing one. It will look like you have a brand new toenail! This can be filed and painted just like a regular nail.
- This also allows your old nail to grow out in a safe way. The product will last for approximately 4 weeks.
- Don’t let your toenails get you down during sandal season – there is now a solution for you.
- Pricing starts at $35 for smaller toenails and $55 for the big toenails.